The Sellf Subscriptions purchased by a credit card on www.sellf.io renew automatically every month (or every year). A few days before the renewal you will receive an email from Sellf.
Admin rights are required to perform certain actions listed in this article.
There is no auto-renewal option on subscriptions purchased from your smartphone or tablet, by Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Follow these steps to view or change your subscription and disable the auto-renewal option.
1) Be sure to be the "admin" in your Sellf team (only admins can change billing settings).
2) Go to www.sellf.io and log in with your email and password
3) Click on your profile at the upper right of the screen (step 1) to open the drop-down menu (see image below).
4) Click on "Profile" (step 2, see image below).
5) Click on "Billing" on the left (step 1, see image below)
6) In this screen, you'll see "Enabled" under "Autorenewal". Click on "Enabled" to turn off the Automatic Subscription Renewal (step 2, see image below).
For any further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org