Converting your website visitors into leads is now easy with Sellf Web-to-lead form!
This feature allows you to create and customize a web form according to your business and then embed it within your website to capture leads or contacts (eg. sign-up, contact us )— no technical expertise required!The form is connected to Sellf so every time someone fills out the form you are notified real-time and the lead is created automatically.
Sellf also tags the new records as web-lead so they’re easy to find in your Contacts list.
Follow the steps below to set up a web form on your website:
Sign into Sellf web
) as an admin
and navigate to "Settings
" -> "Contacts
" - > "Lead Capture Web Form
": this opens up the Web forms settings page that comprises of a list of all the customizations you can setup;
2. From the User list, select the a collaborator who will be responsible for the leads (he will be the owner of the contact created in Sellf).
3. Notify via email. Check this box if you want to receive an email notification as soon as the form is submitted, so you can instantly get in contact with that prospect the moment the lead is created.
We highly recommend to enable this option: Speed is crucial. According to InsideSales.com, a web lead is 21 times more likely to enter the sales cycle if you call back within five minutes.
4. Specify one or more web sites allowed to automatically send new leads to your Sellf account.If not specified, any web site containing the lead capture form can send data to Sellf.
5. Choose the page to display to the visitor after the form is submitted.
By default, the lead will land on the default Sellf thank you page, branded with the Sellf logo for companies with a Starter plan subscription. (The Sellf page cannot be customized).
Companies with a Performance plan subscription can display a custom web page. In this case, enter the link of the page in the field provided.
To protect your webforms from spam and bots, you can enable Google's reCAPTCHA protection
to your page. To do this, register your website at the reCAPTCHA site
and choose the reCAPTCHA V2 option. Copy the Public Key
and the Secret Key
you'll receive into the field required from Sellf.
Keep in mind that enabling reCAPTCHA is optional, but we recommend to include this validation in your forms.
7. Add a message for your visitors to invite them to fill in the web form. It can be used as a short description of your form and it is displayed at the top of it.
8. Add the fields you want to prompt your customers to fill in the form. The values will be automatically mapped to fields of the contact created in Sellf.
9. "Save" your settings.
10. Copy the generated HTML code and paste it where you want the web form to appear.
For most sites, the provided code snippet can be pasted into the appropriate place within the source file of your website. In standard, open-source tools — like Wordpress — you can paste the code snippet into the body of your created page, post or any HTML-ready area and Text widgets.
The form can be customized by applying the appropriate CSS style in your website stylesheet.
The Sellf Web Forms are branded with the Sellf logo for companies with a Starter plan subscription. The Sellf logo is removed for companies with a Performance or Enterprise plan subscription.
Leads generated from your website are marked with the tag “web-lead” so they’re easy to find in your Contacts list.
Below an example of how your form may look like in a website:
Note: This feature is available from Plan Starter and above. The Sellf Web Forms are branded with the Sellf logo for companies with a Starter plan subscription. The Sellf logo is removed for companies with a Performance or Enterprise plan subscription. Only administrators can create new web forms.