You can create a team with as many collaborators as you want and everyone will have a different profile.
You can create a team with different access rights for each different team member.
To configure your team we suggest you use the web version of Sellf, accessible at this URL with any web browser: www.sellf.io
- Only the Administrator of your Sellf account can create and edit a team (usually this is the person who first creates the account in Sellf)
- All the team members associated to the same area (represented as a circle) can see and share everything with other people in the same area (deals, notes, todos, events and contacts).
- Every team member who belongs to an area which is above other areas can access and edit the data of people who are in areas below that one.
- Every team member who is in an area under that one will not be able to access the data of the ones who are in areas above their own.
- Every team member in an area will not be able to access the data of other team members who belong to other areas at the same height of their own in the hierarchy tree.
Team example with several areas:
How does the team work?
Taking a look at the example above: the area at highest position is called "Sellf HQ".
People belonging to the "Sellf HQ" area can see and share everything with the people who are in areas below them.
The person in the area "commercial office" sees both the data of the team members in the "Italy" area and in the "United States" area.
People who are in the area "Italy" cannot access any data belonging to people in the group "United States" and vice-versa.
People in the "commercial office" area cannot see the data entered by people who are in "Sellf HQ", unless they explicitly assign a deal, contact, todo or appointment to a person belonging to the "commercial office" area.
If you want all team members to access and share everything (i.e. if you want a horizontal team collaboration), people must be in the same circle.