Here's how calendar sync works on the web (www.sellf.io):
1. Sign in to Sellf web (www.sellf.io).
2. Click on the Sellf Menu Menu containing your name in the top right corner and then click on Settings.
3. Then click on Integrations.
4. Look for "Google Calendar" within the list of the Integrations and click on "Connect" on the right side.
5. Login to Google, picking an existing account or adding a new one if necessary.
6. Allow Sellf to connect to your Google Calendars.
7. Once you’ve got Google authorized, you have to edit your calendar Settings and choose which calendars you would like to sync with Sellf.
Select the calendars you'd like to sync between Google and Sellf and then click on "Save".
8. Now in your Calendar in the side menu, you'll see all your events from all calendars with different colors.
You can always choose which calendars you'd like to see in the dropdown menu in the top right.
10. While you're creating a new event, you can pick an external calendar, in this case a Google Calendar.
Choose the calendar from the dropdown menu and click on "Save". Read here "How to add an event?".
Important: Remember that if you leave the selection as Shared Team Calendar, (the default calendar in Sellf) the events created will be shared with your team. These events won't be synced with external calendars and cannot be copied or synced in the future once they have been created in this calendar.
11. Your event has now the color of your Google calendar.
12. What Happens Next? Your event is now visibile in Google Calendar and synced between Google and Sellf.
- any update made in either Sellf or Google Calendar will be synced over to the other service.
- if you delete an event from Sellf, it will be removed from both Sellf Calendar and the integrated Google Calendar;
- if you remove an event from Google Calendar, it will be removed in Sellf.
Can I deauthorize the Google integration?
Sure. Go to Sellf Settings and click on "Disable".